Friday, June 12, 2009

NBC Expands "Celebrity" For 2 Additional Nights

NBC has expanded moderate performer "I'm a Celebrity . . . Get me out of Here!" for 2 additional nights. The show, which has been airing constantly for the past 2 weeks, was slated to end next Thursday, June 18. The show will now end on Wednesday, June 24, as of now, airing the following Monday and Wednesday for 2 additional hours.

A winner will be declared, even though 8 cast members remain. I'm not sure how NBC is going to pull this one off, but we might see half the cast eliminated by the end of next week if I were to guess. The show has been performing moderately for summer, averaging around 5 million viewers for its first 7 episodes.

3 comments:

  1. I liked this site alot! Hope you decide to go on with it...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Julie! Why are there no new posts???

    ReplyDelete
  3. why doesn't this blog get updated anymore?? i miss it!

    ReplyDelete