Friday, April 10, 2009

Welcome to the Blog!

I've always wanted to get into the world of blogging - I've always found the concept so unique and satisfying. So, I finally decided to give this a whirl. The result - Talking TV.

Talking TV will be a way for me to write about anything television-related, and a chance for you the readers to read news, post your thoughts and opinions, and get a chance to be part of the blog. I'll post at least once a day, whether it be TV news or just my opinions on what's going on in the world of television. News will include network notes, news, and schedules, new pilot news, as well as a weekly ratings report (which I hope to post every Monday, for the previous Monday-Sunday) and daily ratings, "What's New in TV-on-DVD" (a weekly post that'll give the TV-on-DVDs coming out for the week, which I'll probably post every Tuesday), DVD reviews, debates, and hopefully in the future DVD and writing contests, among other things.

Hopefully, we'll leave you with something to look forward to. I'm hoping to get this off the ground strong, and make this site the a major destination for anything TV. Thanks for reading!

No comments:

Post a Comment